By placing an order, you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1. Acceptance and Confirmation of Order
· By confirming your order, you thereby express your acknowledgement of the order placed to be wholly correct and that you are fully responsible for the payment incurred, including delivery fees if valid.
· Prices listed are final and no amendment to the price or order will be entertained by or taken into consideration by Holiday Inn® Singapore Little India ("HILI") thereafter.
2. Refunds and Cancellations
· Once an order is submitted and once payment is processed and completed online, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you and no refunds or exchanges will be entertained.
· Subject to applicable law, HILI is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
· Online orders are valid from 11am to 9pm daily with a 2-hour advance notice required.
· 3-day advance notice is required for bulk and corporate orders.
· If HILI is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then HILI shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and HILI shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance.
· “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of HILI, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of HILI.
· HILI service is subject to availability of resources. HILI reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
· While HILI endeavours to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of HILI’s control such as failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, HILI places equal importance in ensuring the safety of drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
· Online payment is made exclusively by the appointed payment gateway.
· HILI uses third party providers to securely store your payment card information and process your payments to restaurants. You understand and agree that, when you register a payment card, HILI or its third-party providers may verify that the payment card you registered is valid. You also understand and agree that when you use ordering to make a purchase from HILI, that HILI will be the merchant of record. HILI may require information other than your order code to verify your purchase. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient age and have all legal rights to use all payment cards you register.
· Please contact your bank if you have any questions about charges reflected on your payment card statement or to dispute a restaurant transaction for a charge on your payment card. Your bank can advise you on your bank policy and can tell you their policy on when they release pending charges.
· You acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name, debit/credit card number and card expiry date (for debit/credit card payment) and the mobile numbers (for mobile payment), may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of Singapore) processing such cashless payment transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways provider, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed. Once a transaction is complete, HILI may hold a reference to the debit/credit card used (i.e. first 6 and last 4 digits of the card) and the mobile numbers (for mobile payment), which is held against your order transaction details and for any card/bank promotions.
5. Intellectual Property
· Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world.
· Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
6. Prohibition of Sales Outside The Network
· The products are intended to be sold exclusively through this site.
· It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale outside of this site.
By confirming your order, you acknowledge and
consent to the usage of your information for future advertising and marketing messages
sent to you by HILI or its related third party entities.
· You should also review the Privacy Statement which describes how HILI collects, uses and shares your information.
8. Limitation of Liability
· HILI reserves the right to change the product availability at any time, without prior notice.
· HILI reserves the right to replace an item that became unavailable after an order is placed with another item of equivalent or higher in value without prior notice.
· You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute.
· A person who is not a party to the Food Terms And Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of the Food Terms And Conditions.
· HILI may vary the Food Terms And Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Food Terms And Conditions.
· HILI reserves the sole and absolute right and discretion in making any decision in response to any dispute. Any decision made by HILI is final and further appeals and/or disputes will not be entertained.